fbpx
Ohhhh

Please Pause/Stop Your Ad Blocker.

6 Surprising Ways to Use Google Adwords (Google Ads ) You Haven’t Tried Yet

/
/
89 Views

3. Support Your Organic SEO Initiatives

According to 2017 data, Google searchers click on Google ads about 15% of the time. The other 85% goes straight to the organic results — that is, the search results that are not Google ads.

That’s why search engine optimization (SEO) remains a cornerstone of digital marketing initiatives. By creating valuable content and optimizing it to rank for carefully-considered keywords, you convince Google to rank your website for key terms and phrases in the long run without having to pay each time someone clicks.

Of course, writing high quality content is incredibly time-consuming, and it can sometimes take months before the results of a SEO campaign come to fruition. So how do you know which keywords are worth your attention before you dedicate months of writing, optimizing, generating traffic and building backlinks?

Google Adwords can help.

“Adwords data is invaluable for SEO keyword research,” explains Elliott Brown, an SEO and marketing consultant. “If people are willing to pay for traffic from certain keywords, it’s worth making an effort to get that same traffic for free.”

While it may take weeks or months to push organic results higher in search, you can see the results of your PPC ads the same day you launch a campaign. And writing an advert in AdWords takes way less time than developing long-form blog content.

“By determining which keywords are most effective in driving traffic to your website, you can double back and include those in your SEO strategy,” Cooper agreed.

To that end, remember to share your Adwords data with the team responsible for generating organic traffic. Doing so can help align everyone’s efforts around the most profitable keywords for your business.

And once you’ve determined the right keywords to target when you create your new content, try using Google Adwords to drive supplemental traffic there too.

“PPC ads are not going to magically increase your organic rankings; you can’t pay to do that,” said Cooper. “But PPC can help to catalyze your SEO efforts by increasing traffic and proving to Google that your page is relevant to certain searchers. This in turn helps your page appear more often in relevant searches, and much more quickly than with SEO tactics alone.”

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views :